Thursday 8 March 2018

Pursuit #7




 I had England I had
    must have reached all over England
which must have reached all over songs
    which must have reached all of larks’ songs
which must have a chain of larks’ songs
    which oaks by a chain of larks’ songs
in the roadside oaks by a chain of larks
    missel-thrushes in the roadside oaks
by a chain away by missel-thrushes
    in the roadside oaks by
sung away by missel-thrushes
    in the roadside was sung away by missel-thrushes
I hoped was sung away by as I hoped
    was sung rain as I hoped
was the rain as I hoped
    of the rain as end of the rain
the end of the grass
    the end of drenched grass
the end the drenched grass
    the arches of the drenched grass
the arches of the drenched
    in the arches of the white
in the arches of very white
    in the stitchwort very white
in the stitchwort very white and the stitchwort very, very green
    and the stitchwort leaves very green
and the leaves very green
    and leaves, very green leaves







No comments:

Post a Comment